Feb 16, 2011

Introduction

Yay for shiny new blogs! It's like turning to the first page of a fresh blank sketchbook, which is actually kind of what this blog is meant to be--my digital sketchbook. I have another blog that is dedicated to my progress and research in my courses as I work through the graphic design undergraduate program at Georgia State University.

This blog, though, is mainly for digital creations, hand-drawn/scanned images, or links and things that I may find relevant. By maintaining this blog I hope to possibly refine my illustration [and, of course, design] skills as well as sharpen my abilities in illustrator, photoshop, etc.

I hope you [whoever you may be, if you're out there] will find my musings entertaining and maybe even helpful in some way. :)

- Xtine

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! :D I know it's gonna be fun, entertaining, and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete